If you are an au pair, but you have no idea what comes after your au pair time. This article is for you! I have 5 tips for getting ahead!
Here are the tips:
- If you haven’t taken any classes during your Au Pair time, that is something you can do to find out what could be next. What interests you? What would you like to dive into?
- What do your host parents and friends do? Maybe you can get some insight into their jobs to gain clarity on what you want.
- What is it that you´ve been wanting to do some research on? Studies and Universities?! Start doing that now!
- If you are thinking about extension: How could that benefit you? How could you use your free time wisely during extension?
- An amazing book to read on this topic is: Chris Guillebeau: “Born for this: How to find the work you were meant to do“. Check out my ressources for more inspiring books.
That´s it for today, rather short, but I just wanted to give you some ideas. See you next time!